Remember this mom? Well, her lil’ baby girl has arrived and she is BEAUTIFUL!!
She’s perfect in every way…
Ten fingers…
Ten toes…
A cute lil’ belly…
Some older brothers who can’t get enough of lovin’ on her…
Isn’t she adorable? I think so!!
I am in love with photography and I finally have created a place where I can post pictures that I've taken so everyone can enjoy them from their own homes. Enjoy...cause I sure have!
Remember this mom? Well, her lil’ baby girl has arrived and she is BEAUTIFUL!!
She’s perfect in every way…
Ten fingers…
Ten toes…
A cute lil’ belly…
Some older brothers who can’t get enough of lovin’ on her…
Isn’t she adorable? I think so!!
1 comment:
They turned out great! I'm surprised we got some to work with. She was such a pill. Thanks a million times for capturing this first week for me. I love them!
Post a Comment