All photographs on this website are copyrighted. Please do not "borrow" them without my permission. Thanks!

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Lil’ Russ…

Babies are some of my favorite people to photograph!! Sweet, perfect skin…And they look so peaceful when they sleep. It doesn’t hurt that this particular baby is so cute and chubby already!!

IMG_2099_2web

IMG_2186_2web

IMG_1867_1web

IMG_1896_1web IMG_1989_1web

Aren’t they the cutest little family?

IMG_1935_1web IMG_1978_1web

IMG_1966_1web

I’m usually not a very “proppy” photographer, but who couldn’t resist a dump trunk with a sleeping baby?!

IMG_2212_1web IMG_2229_1web

IMG_2230_1web

The cute couple wanted to use the tie that this baby’s dad wore on their wedding day…what a little stud!!

IMG_2038_1web IMG_2042_1web

IMG_2050_1web

There’s always different ways to edit photos and I couldn’t choose which pics to use, they’re all so different and so cute!! So I’ll include them all!!

IMG_2178_1web IMG_2196_1web

IMG_2192_1web

IMG_2109_3web

I love this pic! I love how his feet are all wrapped around each other and he’s hugging his arm so tight! All of these newborn behaviors fade so fast!!

IMG_2129_1web

IMG_2024_1web

IMG_2015_1web

Thanks guys!! He really is so beautiful!! Congrats!

No comments: