All photographs on this website are copyrighted. Please do not "borrow" them without my permission. Thanks!

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Some of the rest of the gang…

Remember this missionary, well here’s the rest of his family. I feel like I’ve watched these kids grow up and its CRAZY to see how fast its happened. I had a blast tho and I loved trying to capture all of their personalities. Oh and p.s. when there’s 6 kids, it makes for one really long post Smile

IMG_3056_2web 

Their mom had these great ideas of how she wanted to show each of her kids’ talents…perfect!

IMG_3065_1web

I also loved how this pose went from this…

IMG_3213_1web

To this…

IMG_3216_1web

To a dogpile!

IMG_3225_1web

IMG_2987_1web IMG_2997_1web

IMG_3314_2web

IMG_3272_1web

IMG_3027_1web IMG_3032_1web

IMG_3115_1web IMG_3292_1web

IMG_3124_1web

IMG_3330_1web

IMG_3131_1web IMG_3145_1web

This last one needed a little warming up, but after some threats and promises of unlimited treats, he opened up!!

IMG_2999_1web IMG_3280_1web

IMG_3289_1web

IMG_3079_2web

IMG_3085_1web

IMG_3175_1web

IMG_3195_1web

IMG_3188_1web

IMG_3256_1web

1 comment:

The Lawrence Family said...

Love the idea of showing the different talents!