This year I’ve wanted to try to improve my photography, to be able to see how other photographers shoot and learn more. I met another local photographer, Ashlee Paxton, on Facebook of all places and she let me tag along on one of her shoots this week. She’s a great photographer and was so helpful with all of my questions!! Here’s a link to her Facebook page if you want to see of her awesome work, https://www.facebook.com/ashleeannephotography. We got to shoot an engagement session in Thanksgiving Point, here’s some of my favs of what I shot while there.
I was trying to learn how to shoot with all of the grey clouds, but correctly expose for the subject. Another local photog was helping me with my settings in order to get a shot like this. I think it turned out pretty cool.
I learned a lot and I’m still processing all of the different things I need to work on to bring my photos to another level. I was so grateful to have this opportunity and I had so much fun too!!
No comments:
Post a Comment