All photographs on this website are copyrighted. Please do not "borrow" them without my permission. Thanks!

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A Perfect Blend…

I had a ton of fun with this family…5 kids, every one of them so different and so cute!! They all had the best attitude for getting up so early and braving the cold and the rain!!!

There a TON of pics…when there’s 5 kids, I’m sure there’s a TON of a lot of things…

IMG_9840_1

IMG_9741_1sepiaweb

IMG_9750_1web 

IMG_9758_1blackweb 

IMG_9769_1web

IMG_9788_1web 

IMG_9809_1(11x14)web 

IMG_9822_1sepiaweb 

IMG_9831_1web 

IMG_9858_1web 

IMG_9970_1web 

IMG_9871_1web 

IMG_9878_1web 

IMG_9888_1web 

IMG_9892_1web 

IMG_9899_1web 

IMG_9957_2web 

IMG_9910_1web 

IMG_9918_1web 

IMG_9928_1web 

IMG_9934_1web 

My favorite family pic…

Kendra 010_1web

IMG_9864_1web

IMG_9903_1web

3 comments:

jen said...

Lookin' good! especially love the one where they are all sitting in a line in front of the white!

Leavitt's said...

You did a great job, even without me there helping..lol. I love the pictures of the couple!

Lisa said...

love LOVE L-O-V-E these shots Patience. I knew you were good, but THIS good? Sign me up...for real. Let me know what your schedule is like.