A lot of people fear the bright sun in photographs. They normally wash out faces and make pics look horrible. Yesterday, I wanted to play with my exposure compensation and see if I could get some pics despite that dang bright sun!! Here’s what I got!!
You gotta have a little fun at the park…
In color.
With a pretty cool effect called Heartland.
Ok, there were a couple in the shade.
Now for the smokin’ deal….if you’re wanting to have some pics taken of one of your kids for like a recent birthday or what not…I’m doing a couple of shoots where you could come for 15 minutes, get 5 images on a CD, for only 25$. Now that’s cheaper than Kiddie Kandids…And they don’t go to parks or orchards, or cool spots like that!!
1 comment:
WOW...you have gotten soooo good!!! Next time I'm in Utah you'll have to teach me a few tricks with our camera
Post a Comment