All photographs on this website are copyrighted. Please do not "borrow" them without my permission. Thanks!

Friday, November 12, 2010

My Family…

I did my first large group this last weekend. My poor family were my guinea pigs. We planned this pic for a couple of weeks, just in time for when my brother was going to be in town, but unfortunately also just in time for my sister to go in labor. So here’s the whole group…minus one person. We’re gonna try to plug her in somehow sometime.

Doing a group full of more than twenty people was more difficult than I thought. I did learn a ton, though!

_MG_5426_1web

This one is just of my siblings with our parents…again, we’ll add my sister in later (see the space) Winking smile

_MG_5429_1web

Here’s my parents with all the grandkids…we even got the newest baby in the pic…

_MG_5454_1web

Individual families

_MG_5564_1web

_MG_5457_1web

_MG_5488_1web

My brother who’s not married yet…any takers?

_MG_5531_1web

Pics of just the couples…

_MG_5621_1web

_MG_5841_1web

_MG_5817_1web

_MG_5828_1web

Here’s my other sister with her hubby but we didn’t get any serious ones yet…those are coming…

_MG_5799_1web

No comments: