All photographs on this website are copyrighted. Please do not "borrow" them without my permission. Thanks!

Monday, November 22, 2010

Ogden Outdoor Photo Shoot

I just finished another photo class! I actually really liked this class and learned a lot!! Our last class was an outdoor photo shoot with provided models. The teacher brought several fifth graders and a couple of high school girls that were all dressed so cute and so excited to have their picture taken.

_MG_7011

_MG_7041

_MG_7051

_MG_7053_MG_7059

_MG_7109

_MG_7130

_MG_7136

_MG_7143

_MG_7159

_MG_7161

_MG_7178

_MG_7180 _MG_7199

_MG_7193

We found this really cool pile of leaves in the middle of the sidewalk…

_MG_7229

_MG_7239

_MG_7242

_MG_7256

_MG_7262

_MG_7267

_MG_7299

_MG_7301_MG_7305_MG_7308

3 comments:

Mandy said...

How fun! I took that class in July. Don't you just love Veronica! Funny thing, we shot the same teenage girls in the summer, but they were in formals :)

Patience said...

I know, I remember ur pics and when I saw them, I giggled a little. Lucky for u, it wasnt FREEZING!!

Patience said...

Correction: when I saw the girls, i giggled that we had the same girls....